By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AlgoCheck's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AlgoCheck's Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AlgoCheck at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on AlgoCheck's Website are provided "as is". AlgoCheck makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AlgoCheck does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AlgoCheck or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AlgoCheck's Internet site, even if AlgoCheck or a AlgoCheck authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AlgoCheck's Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AlgoCheck does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. AlgoCheck may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. AlgoCheck does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AlgoCheck has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AlgoCheck of the site. Use of any such linked Website is at the user's own risk.
8. If we are unable to provide the Services
9. Alteration of Prices
The price of Credits, the number of Credits required for a particular Service and the scope of such Service may change from time to time. These changes will not affect any order you have already placed for a Report or the cost of any Credits which you have already purchased.
10. How to pay
Payments for Credits are processed by our third party payment processors, Stripe (https://www.stripe.com) and Paypal (https://www.paypal.com). You may be required to accept additional terms of service imposed by them when payments are made. If your payment is made in a currency other than US USD (USD) then you will be responsible for all exchange rate costs and associated risks. We may in certain circumstances accept alternative payment methods, but shall not be obliged to do so.
11. Timing of payment / Credits
Payment for Credits must be made in advance. Credits have no cash value and are not refundable or cancellable except as set out in clauses 8 and are not transferable. Credits will only be allocated toward the provision of Services when the Contract between us is formed as set out in clause 1.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.